Monday, June 20, 2011

Day/Chapter 24 Personality Types Part 1: Mr. Wonderful

So, here we are, with only seven days to go, and I find myself wondering what comes next?  I know that I am nowhere near being on the market again, and I know also that I have come to really look forward to our morning  or evening chats on this blog, to the messages i have gotten from you guys, to the knowing that there is someone (actually a big group of someones) who I can depend on to hold me to my commitment to this plan.  That being said, I also am so much more centered than i have been in a long time, if ever.

Today is the day of the 21 city rally that Fans United Against ABC has set up, and I am more than a bit nervous.  After being interviewed by the Wall Street Journal, CBS, on radio station is 4 cities, I think the interview thing is pretty easy.  It is the rallies themselves which have me nervous!  So much riding on so few, and at the end of the day, my name attached to all of it.  Who wouldn't be nervous?  Not to mention I should hear something from that interview series in the next few days.   Nerves on top of nerves!

Today in the book, Cat talks about the first of the broad personality types to be wary of-Mr. Wonderful.  We have all fallen for him at one point or another, only to find our quick hard fall led us to a quick hard landing.

I will reach out to you again tomorrow.  Until then, Love and Light!

No comments:

Post a Comment