Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day/Chapter 20-The Inventory

Cat opened today's chapter with one of my favorite quotes, "Do or do not, there is no try." That moment in Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back is one of my favorite moments in the entire series of films.  I have used it often, and Yoda and the Jedi are some of my most trusted 'spiritual advisers.'  I look at the Universe as a kind of 'Force' and trust in the power within each of us.  Today, there is some tough work to be done, and some questions that require honest answers.  They also require me to think about him, which is something I haven't been doing all that much of lately.  I realized the other day that I didn't miss him anymore.  When I look at the relationship in the Light of truth, there is not much to miss, not much to mourn.  Sure, there were some good times, and there were even times when he was supportive.  None of them counterbalance those times when I had to conceal a black eye, or when  my head throbbed from the hair having been ripped from it, or the moment she showed up at my door, and I found out he had not only cheated, but had done so in my bed.

A small promise to myself-when I get this new job, I am buying a new bed ASAP.  All the cleaning in the world hasn't quite made me feel that this one is clean of the energy left behind by the act of betrayal committed on it.

So with the interview process rapidly coming to a close, I am super nervous, but super excited.  I feel capable of making this happen, and strong enough to make it continue to be a positive force in my life.

Until tomorrow, all my love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment