Friday, July 29, 2011

Here's What Happens When You Run Into Him....

So, I was out with my friend Jesus the other night, having a perfectly marvelous time when, BAM.  He walked in the door to the club.  Aside from wanting to WRING his neck because the shock I was feeling felt a lot like pain for a few moments before I realized I was just stunned, not actually hurt, it wasn't awful.  I went outside, sent Cat a text, took a bit of a breather, and went back in.  There was no way I was going to let him screw up a perfectly good time.

You know what?  He didn't, and I didn't either.  I stayed and danced, played, sang, and felt JOY.  Even with him there.  Even though we didn't speak to each other until I was leaving and he said hi as I was on my way out the door.  I smiled my most winning smile and said-"Hello."  I then said good night and went on my way.  Cat was right there with me, in my head, letting me know that what was a pinprick today would have felt like a butcher knife to the heart two months ago.

Every day, in every way, things are getting better and better.

Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment